Log in

Independent Living Center

 ILC Logo

Photo of grand parnents and young grandchildren

Resources for Seniors

Back To LInks Page         Back to ADRC Page

If you are concerned about the safety of a vulnerable person you can report your concern to the Alaska Senior and Disabilities Services Centralized Reporting Unit.  These reports go to the appropriate state agency or agencies to investigate.  These include Adult Protective Services, The Long Term Care Ombudsman, Occupational Licensing and the Office of Children's Services.  Click on the link below to make a report online.

Centralized Reporting

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software