Log in

Independent Living Center

 ILC Logo

Three hands putting together a puzzle that spells advocacy

Disability Resources

Back To LInks Page

If you are concerned about the safety of a vulnerable person you can report your concern to the Alaska Senior and Disabilities Services Centralized Reporting Unit.  These reports go to the appropriate state agency or agencies to investigate.  These include Adult Protective Services, The Long Term Care Ombudsman, Occupational Licensing and the Office of Children's Services.  Click on the link below for

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software