Our Central Office covers all of Kenai Peninsula!
Independent Living Center's Medicare Certified Counselors can provided:
• One-on-one Counseling
• Group education sessions
• Explaining the A.B.C.D’s of Medicare
• Billing questions, errors, fraud
• Choosing a Prescription Drug Plan
• Selecting a Medicare Supplement
• Understanding Coordination with Retiree or other Health Insurance
Call us today! 907-262-6343
The ILC is currently hosting a Medicare 101 discussion in office every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 10AM - 11AM!
Please call for more information and to RSVP.
If you are concerned about the safety of a vulnerable person you can report your concern to the Alaska Senior and Disabilities Services Centralized Reporting Unit. These reports go to the appropriate state agency or agencies to investigate. These include Adult Protective Services, The Long Term Care Ombudsman, Occupational Licensing and the Office of Children's Services. Click on the link below for