Log in


ILC's Logo


photo of a person assisting a patron using a wheel chair into an accessible van

The Independent Living Center has Supported Transportation Voucher Programs operating from the Homer, Central Peninsula and Seward offices.  ILC partners with the Alaska Department of Transportation, Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority and local taxi cab companies to provide affordable and accessible transportation options.

Contact your local ILC office to find out more:


Central Peninsula:


ILC is responsible for hearing and resolving any and all complaints you may have about the taxi companies participating in the voucher program.

ADA Complaints

If you have a complaint about the accessibility of the taxi company vehicles or you believe you have been discriminated against because of your disability, you can file a complaint.  You will call ILC to request an ADA Complaint Form or you can download the form below.
ILC ADA Complaint Form 
Please provide all facts and circumstances surrounding your issue or complaint so we can fully investigate the incident.  If you are unable to complete a written complaint due to a disability or if information is needed in another language we can assist you.

Please contact us at 235-7911 or Joyanna Geisler at

Title VI Non Discrimination Policy

ILC operates its programs and service without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.  Any person who believes that she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with our agency. Any such complaint must be in writing and filed with this agency within 180 days following the date if the alleged discriminatory occurrence. 

For information about our nondiscrimination obligations or how to file a complaint, please contact us at 235-7911 or Joyanna Geisler at or you can download the form below. 

ILC Title VI Complaint Form

If you are concerned about the safety of a vulnerable person you can report your concern to the Alaska Senior and Disabilities Services Centralized Reporting Unit.  These reports go to the appropriate state agency or agencies to investigate.  These include Adult Protective Services, The Long Term Care Ombudsman, Occupational Licensing and the Office of Children's Services.  Click on the link below for

Centralized Reporting

You can contribute to ILC when you shop at!  Follow the link below to set up your Amazon Smile account to support our non profit when you make purchases!

Amazon Smile

The Independent Living Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization. We need your support to maintain our efforts over such a large area!

to ILC

Log into My Alaska and Pick, Click  & Give to ILC when you apply for your PFD!


        Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software